Training Opportunities in North America
Resco Training Roadshow is making two stops in the USA in April 2019. After successful training conducted in November and December last year, we are bringing additional in-person training to new locations in the USA.
Resco Training is a great fit for you if
- You use Resco internally and you oversee configuration, customization, deployment or app improvements
- You are a partner building or running a mobile practice
- You have a Microsoft Field Service practice and need to ramp up your mobile skills
- You use Microsoft Field Service internally
- You want to learn Resco first hand and explore new possibilities, e.g. Inspections
- You are brand new to Resco
- You are an experienced Resco user
- Two tracks: Introductory and Advanced to meet your skill level and experience;
- Full-day training conducted by Resco experts coming from Europe;
- Room for discussions and talk to cover your areas of interest;
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and caffeine provided.
Locations and Dates
- 8:30 — Registration
- 9:00 — Welcome and Resco Product Overview
- 9:30 — Resco Inspections
- 11:00 — Break and split into two tracks
- [… more info below]
For more information and to register, go to:
Dallas Training: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/resco-enterprise-mobility-training-dallas-tickets-57539013739
Boston Training: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/resco-enterprise-mobility-training-boston-tickets-57541392855
I hope to see you in Dallas, TX or Boston, MA in April and look forward to having a productive day learning all about Resco, the technology used for Microsoft Field Service, and discussing your mobile projects and plans.