Spice up your visit at Microsoft Inspire – download ‘Eat with Resco’ and book a unique meeting with our team
written by Robert Feldmar on June 28, 2017
Attention Inspire 2017 attendees! For Microsoft’s premier partner event we’ve prepared something a little special this year. So, when planning your trip to Washington D.C. for July 9-13, don’t forget to make a quick stop at your app store and download “Eat with Resco” for a refreshing conference experience.
Available on Apple App Store and Google Play, the app lets you book a meeting with our team in the popular Fadó Irish Pub over the course of the event. Just across the road from the Walter E. Washington Convention Center you can enjoy specialties of local cuisine along with insightful discussions on CRM, mobility or any specific topic you’d like to chat about. After all, catching a break outside the convention center during such a fast-paced event is quite energizing.
So how can you book your one-of-a-kind meeting with Resco at the Fadó Irish Pub?
1. First, search your app store for “Eat with Resco” and install the app on your device.
2. After you’ve opened the app you can select from the meals and drinks by tapping the “Let’s start” button, or by clicking the hamburger menu in the top left corner of the screen and then selecting the knife & spoon icon.
3. Once in the menu, you can choose whatever you like from the offering of burgers, salads, Guinness, draft beers and soft drinks. Just tap the “Add to cart” icon to add an item to your order. All drinks and meals are on Resco 🙂
4. Review the order by clicking on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the screen. You will see the meals and drinks you selected. Coming with a colleague, customer or a business partner? No problem, you can still add or remove items to your order.
5. Once you’ve got all the items you wanted in your cart, scroll down to fill out the reservation form. Enter your contact details, let us know how many people will be coming, and choose from the available dates and times and hit Submit.
Please note: The timeslots (e.g. July 10, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM) mark the general availability of our staff. If you have in mind a specific hour during which you’d like to meet (within your chosen time slot – for example July 10, 1:15 PM), feel free to let us know in the “Special requests” field in the reservation form. Otherwise, we will suggest a time in the confirmation e-mail you’ll receive after submitting your request. You can ask for a change of your meeting’s time simply by replying to the confirmation e-mail.
6. Shortly after you’ve submitted your reservation you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us, summing up all the details of your meeting. By replying to this e-mail you can request any additional change to your meeting, if required. Then all you need to do is make sure you will make it to the Fadó Irish Pub at the agreed date and time – your order and our team will be awaiting you 🙂
You can also see the status of your reservation also directly on the app’s home screen. Tapping the phone icon, where you can also see the app’s About section and get precise directions to the pub’s location.
Download Eat with Resco for iPhone/iPad and Android devices.
And there’s more…
Eat with Resco is built on Resco Consumer Apps – a ready-made app template with its design, schema and source code available as a starting point that allows to easily create consumer-oriented apps using the Resco Mobile CRM technology. And not only mobile apps. Using the Woodford configuration tool, the mobile project can be also effortlessly exported as a web-based application that users can open in any internet browser, on any device – an ideal solution for scenarios when having just a mobile app might not be sufficient.
Curious to find out more? Stop by our booth #1414 in the Commons Expo hall at Microsoft Inspire 2017. And at 4:00 PM on July 11 (Tuesday) you can also learn “Why 600+ partners choose to mobilize Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Resco” at our session taking place in the Commons Theater.
Can’t make it to Microsoft Inspire this year? Then make sure to check out resco.next – The Mobile CRM Conference 2017 coming this October to Atlanta (US) and Amsterdam (EU) where you can discover how mobility helps to streamline operations and create new business opportunities for companies all around the world.