New Resco Inspections app unveiled: Resolve issues faster thanks to simplified approach
written by Veronika Dullova on April 10, 2019
The new experience centers around the user’s appointments, which now group all the relevant information in one place. Put from a technical point of view, Appointments show associated views from Accounts, Contacts, Questionnaires and other entities.
So, how might your customer visit with the new app look like?
- Check your scheduled agenda for the day – start and end time, client and site information. You can access your appointments either via Today’s Agenda (calendar view), or My Route (map view). You can also use the navigation to help you get to the customer.
- In case of a delay, you can text, email, or call your designated contact directly from the app. Just swipe left to access the actions.
- Select a template from associated questionnaire templates and run the inspection. Each new inspection creates a copy of the template. You can easily keep track of completed, started and canceled inspections related to the appointment.
- Fill out the questionnaire. You may use capabilities such as code scanning or image upload and editing. At the end you’ll probably also collect client’s signature – either on each questionnaire, or for the inspection as a whole.
- As we mentioned in the previous blog, once you’ve finished your questionnaire, you can select the option to complete the questionnaire and immediately generate a mobile report (Complete with a Report). All reports are accessible also from Home.
- After completing the required questionnaires, you can select Complete Appointment, either in the appointment itself, or on the map. The appointment’s icon in Today’s Agenda is updated for an easy overview of your progress throughout the day.
- You can then move to the next appointment, until you complete your schedule for the day. Well done!
Use it straightaway, or customize further
The main goal of the redesign was to create an app that would be usable by the inspectors out of the box. However, if your team has specific needs, the app can be customized with the Woodford configurator, as any Resco product.
Here are some examples of what you can do:
- Add the option to check-in and check-out at the location of the inspection
- Customize the look & feel, e.g. color theme, maps, calendar, and other views
Take the next step: Try it out yourself
As the quote goes, seeing something once is better than hearing about it a hundred times, and doing something once is better than seeing it a hundred times. Download the app and explore its options:
If you want to access even more and connect the app to your own Resco Inspections organization, get the free 30-day trial. If you need any help, check out our step-by-step guide on how to start your free trial or ask us at email@example.com.