Resco previews new solution for industry verticals & reveals launch date
Bratislava, Slovakia – March 25, 2020 – Resco, the leading provider of cross-platform enterprise mobile solutions and a global Microsoft and Salesforce ISV partner, has revealed that’s its new solution focused on industry verticals will arrive on April 22, 2020.
Upon launch, the new solution will be focused on streamlining operations and processes in three sectors – manufacturing, energy, and property management, with more industries to follow shortly after the release.
Less paperwork, faster business growth
Resco’s new solution for business verticals will enable companies to:
- Monitor work progress in real time. Organizations can keep track of what is currently happening outside of the office and quickly react to critical information.
- Gather insights, optimize Analyze collected data to get a better overview of business operations and make smarter business decisions.
- Save time with automated reports. No need to fill out additional reports or re-enter information. Users can generate custom branded reports and share them instantly with customers and partners.
- Deploy ready-to-use industry templates. Speeding up the design process to instantly launch the forms, checklists, audits and surveys needed for the specific industry processes.
- Take advantage of a standalone solution. Businesses can utilize a single product with no need for additional licenses. However, they can also choose to plug in external data sources and other tools for even more enhanced productivity.
- Enjoy seamless out-of-the-box experience. Doesn’t require complex customizations or admin access. Clients can easily create forms, publish them to a mobile device, and start working.
Get notified upon launch & experience a personalized demo
All Resco customers, partners, prospects, and supporters can now sign up to get notified about the availability of the solution immediately upon its release. Additionally, they can also request a personalized demo tailored to their specific use case.
To get notified about the solution availability or ask for a demo please visit: www.resco.net/preview/
Founded in 1999, Resco is one of the global leaders in developing cross-platform mobile software solutions. The team of Resco professionals utilizes their knowledge to design products for corporate customers, developers, integrators, and end users. Today, Resco Mobile CRM, Inspections, and Routes are utilized by 2,500+ corporate customers with more than 200,000 licensed users around the world. The cornerstone of Resco’s multiexperience development platform is the Woodford configuration and management tool which, together with the Resco mobile apps, is at the heart of all Resco products.
For more details, please contact:
Resco Media Relations, +421 2 209 020 17, firstname.lastname@example.org