A typical day
1. RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS: The technician in the field receives an update on a scheduled meeting with a customer via mobile device.
i.e. it could be a notification from a colleague or a task from a supervisor about a product repair or equipment installation that needs to be done.
2. GET CUSTOMER INFORMATION: Checking their agenda for the day in the calendar, the technician retrieves real-time information prior to a customer visit as the CRM app tracks service issues by customers and also reviews the maintenance contract for that particular customer.
3. NAVIGATION: The technician simply prompts the app to show the location of the customer’s venue on a Map and immediately gets a route planned with turn-by-turn directions.
4. RETRIEVE DOCUMENTS: While repairing or installing, the technician can have product manuals available in the mobile app to guide them through the process.
5. SHARE THE PHOTOS: To identify, get advice and fix the problem quicker, the technician can communicate and share the pictures of what they see via chat with his field colleagues or the back-office.
6. ACTIVITIES AND ATTACHMENTS: The service worker is able to store the pictures & notes, and log the service as a completed activity in the CRM system.
7. BARCODE/QR CODE SCANNING: Any material the service worker uses during the service can be scanned via the QR codes and can be later invoiced.
8. SCHEDULE MEETINGS: After the service task, the worker schedules a follow-up meeting with the client.
The worker‘s supervisor will be informed at all times via the CRM system and will be able to assign new tasks throughout the day.
It does not matter if you’re an individual repairman or a large organization with many field service technicians – Resco Mobile CRM allows everyone to organize, automate and improve customer service, technical support, and sales.