Webinar: Winter Release 2017 of Resco Cloud – Get to know the most useful features
Expanded security features and numerous improvements to the mobile client’s capabilities and configuration options stand at the core of the Winter Release 2017 (version of 10.3) of Resco Cloud.
Join us in our live demo webinar, in which Juraj Mojik, Resco’s Senior Developer, will show you how to enhance the app and set up the latest additions in the Woodford configurator.
- Configurable adding of new records from lists – users can now add records directly to the list view without having to open the entire form for the new record
- Configurable list header per view – the list header doesn’t have to be configured project-wide anymore
- Global search – you can now add the Search bar to the app’s Home section and choose which entities and views will be searched
- Mobile Reports – Universign support – you can now add legally-binding digital signatures into PDF documents from the Mobile CRM app, utilizing integration with the Universign technology
- Configure the iOS version of the Resco Mobile CRM app via MDM – the expanded support of MDM solutions enables administrators to set key-value pairs (e.g. URL, username or password can be set remotely)
- Custom application login dialog image – you can now add your logo, icon, or any other image also to Resco Mobile CRM’s application login dialog screen
DATE: Thursday, February 22, 2018
TIME: 4:00 pm GMT (5:00 pm CET / 8:00 am PST / 9:00 am MST / 10:00 am CST / 11:00 am EST)
DURATION: 45 minutes
SPEAKER: Juraj Mojik, Senior Developer at Resco
FEE: It’s free!