Webinar: Ultimate Offline for Salesforce
Business mobility can solve many issues. One of the most common ones is unreliable connectivity when working with data. In this webinar, we will guide you through an entire process of setting up a 100% offline mobile organization within the Resco solution in just 20 minutes.
This webinar is for Salesforce users or anyone who’d like to see how to create an offline-ready organization for field processes. We will zoom in on a specific nonprofit scenario. See why UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency and many other nonprofits utilize Resco.
You need to have the Resco application installed for this interactive webinar. Head to your store to download it:
- Intro to offline mobility
- How to get up and running in 20 minutes with Resco for Salesforce
- See two real life examples of how Resco can help you succeed
- A hands-on opportunity to use Resco with Salesforce
- How Resco works with Salesforce
- Comprehensive Q&A
DATE: Thursday, May 16th
TIME: 5:00 pm CEST / 8:00 am PDT / 10:00 am CDT / 11:00 am EDT
DURATION: 30 minutes + Q&A
SPEAKER: Marek Estok (Lead Salesforce developer), Dale Kirkwood (Head of UK&I)
FEE: It’s free!