Webinar: Spring Release of Resco Mobile CRM – Get to know the newest features
Resco Mobile CRM spring release (version 10.0) with tons of new features & improvements. Now available at your app store! We’ve selected the most interesting ones for you to see in action on Thursday, April 27, 2017.
Join us in our live demo webinar, in which Juraj Mojik, Resco’s Senior Developer, will show you how to enhance the app and set up the newest capabilities in the Woodford configurator.
- Offline maps (iOS) – system admins can define which maps will be stored in the local memory to be used without internet connection
- Re-designed route planner – users can now plan their trips to customers and contacts easier with route planner’s freshly re-designed, more intuitive and modern UI
- Documents & In-app image editor – directly in the app users can now annotate, crop and rotate pictures and photos attached to records
- Charts & In-app chart editor – users can create their own customized charts directly in the Resco Mobile CRM’s Setup section
- Mobile reports – add a signature element within a report document (which can be utilized to add a digital signature); store a special fetch table variable to perform further report-related actions; enable to aggregate the fetch results in a mobile report and show, for example, the value of orders created over the past month
- And more!
DATE: Thursday, April 27, 2017
TIME: 4:00 pm BST (5:00 pm CEST / 8:00 am PDT / 9:00 am MDT / 10:00 am CDT / 11:00 am EDT)
DURATION: 45 minutes
SPEAKER: Juraj Mojik, Senior Developer at Resco
FEE: It’s free!