Webinar: Autumn Release 2017 of Resco Cloud – Get to know the most significant features
The Autumn Release of Resco Cloud (version 10.2) brought some significant new capabilities: the preview of offline changes before synchronizing, customizable map styles and the Home Form notifications! Learn more about these and other interesting features on Thursday, February 15, 2018.
Join us in our live demo webinar, in which Juraj Mojik, Resco’s Senior Developer, will show you how to enhance the app and set up the introduced capabilities in the Woodford configurator.
- Open custom Home item after launch – system admins can set up any item available on the app’s Home screen to open automatically when user launch the app
- Preview offline changes – users can keep track of offline changes which haven’t been synchronized with the server yet
- Customizable map styles – system admins can now use Mapbox to add customized maps to the traditional Resco Mobile CRM map view
- Set up initial map position and zoom – you can also define the initial map position when users open the map view, so they will immediately see the area relevant for them
- Format Text, Format Single functions – to easily format structured text (e.g. emails, notifications) admins can use new formatting option
- And more!
DATE: Thursday, February 15, 2018
TIME: 4:00 pm GMT (5:00 pm CET / 8:00 am PST / 9:00 am MST / 10:00 am CST / 11:00 am EST)
DURATION: 45 minutes
SPEAKER: Juraj Mojik, Senior Developer at Resco
FEE: It’s free!