Get listed on the Resco Partner Marketplace
More and more business leaders are turning to online marketplaces to find applications that can accelerate their digital transformation. At Resco, we have noticed this trend, and that’s why we created our own marketplace where partners can list their enterprise mobility solutions that utilize Resco technology.
The goal is to connect Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce and Resco customers with the best enterprise mobility solutions that our partner ecosystem offers – whether for mobile sales, field service, inspections, route planning, or other business scenarios.
What’s in it for Resco partners?
Grow your business, expand to new markets, and discover new sales opportunities.
By listing a customized solution on the Resco Partner Marketplace, system integrators can:
- Generate new leads
- Reach a global audience
- Showcase competencies and industry vertical expertise
- Gain increased credibility
On top of that, Resco business development specialists will share listed solutions with prospects.
Your solution will be also featured in the main banner on the Partner Marketplace homepage. Featured solutions are rotated regularly, so that everyone gets their fair share in the spotlight.
The Marketplace showcases each listed solution on a separate URL. That enables partners to further boost the promotion and sharing of their listings and improve their searchability.
Furthermore, solutions can be filtered by industry, backend type, and country or countries where a Resco partner is able to deliver a project.
How to get listed?
You turned an idea into a solution and we want to get it on the radar of potential customers. We can help with that.
Simply send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Partner Channel team will get back to you straightaway:
- Official name of your solution
- Solution description (~1000 characters)
- Value proposition (~30-80 characters)
- Industries to list it under
- Countries to list it under (where implementation is possible)
- Supported backends (e.g. Dynamics 365, Salesforce, SAP…)
- 6 high-resolution screenshots of the app, with short caption for each
- Company description (500-1000 characters)
- Company logo (high resolution)
- Certifications (Silver/Gold Microsoft partner, etc.)
- Contact details – email & phone (for customers to contact)
- Main point of contact (for communication with Resco)
Additional content (optional):
- Promo video
- List of customers that are already using the solution
- Customer testimonials
- Product website for more information
The listing should enable visitors to determine whether your offering suits their requirements. To provide as much insight as possible, you can also include videos, white papers, and other content that will help potential customers understand what you’re delivering.
The Partner Channel team will you support throughout the entire process – helping to make your listing engaging and marketed in the best possible way. Your marketplace listing will be also promoted in our newsletters and social media.
And the best thing about it – it’s completely free!
If you have any additional questions, ask us anytime at email@example.com.
Are you ready to share your enterprise mobility solution with the world?