Your guide to the Resco field service solutions
You might have heard a lot of news lately related to our field service solutions.
We have released a new product – resco.FieldService, streamed online training dedicated to Resco Field Service 2.0 for Dynamics backend, and presented multiple partner success stories at resco.NEXT 2021 Virtual.
Now we are coming up with a last piece of the puzzle that can help you create a complete picture of Resco offerings for field service. In Resco Academy, you can enroll in dedicated courses and follow a tailored learning path. Let’s see what is in the latest package.
resco.FieldService offers multiple options to optimize field service, asset maintenance, and operations processes. How? Explore our new product by enrolling in our resco.FieldService course.
You will learn more about:
- key functionality and features for different user roles
- typical use cases and the work order lifecycle
- the first steps that help you get started
- basic customization options
In case you are interested in more resources, you will find them at the end of this course.
Resco Field Service 2.0
The last year, we officially announced Resco Field Service 2.0 initiative to offer all the best we have for the Dynamics community in one package. If you have any doubts about what is included or where to start, enroll in our new course Resco Field Service 2.0 for Dynamics 365 Field Service to:
- discover key features you can benefit from
- walk through a day in the life of field inspector and manager
- explore roadmap and relevant case studies
- get access to recent online training
What can you benefit from?
- As a sales consultant or project manager, you get a basic overview of resco.FieldService or Resco Field Service 2.0 solutions, and you will be able to present its benefits to your clients
- As a customer interested in implementing any of these solutions, you get an initial walkthrough and a better understanding of how your field technicians, dispatchers, or administrators can use Resco
- As a functional consultant or an administrator, you make the first step to gain a full skill set later on when you follow a dedicated learning path
Together with the new courses, we have released related learning paths. Enrolling in any of these allows you to smoothly navigate to relevant content and avoid time-consuming browsing in a course library.
At the moment, there are three learning paths available.
First two – resco.FieldService and Resco Field Service 2.0 provide comprehensive instructions on initial configuration and basic customization. By completing a set of courses that are a part of a learning path, you acquire skills to:
- manage users, import data, create entities, fields, apply basic business logic, and customize UI
- design questionnaire templates
- create mobile reports
- speed up your application with the right synchronization settings
The third learning path – A brief introduction to Resco Partners offers a basic information package for Resco partners. It is a quick and easy onboarding that gives you an overview of our portfolio, cooperation options, and help you to take the first step to get familiar with our technology. It might be useful especially for business-focused users as business consultants, team leads, managers or referral/advisor partners who do not need complex technical details.
Curious to learn even more? After registration, you will have free access to all courses in Resco Academy. Any questions regarding the content of our online learning and training platform or suggestions for improvement? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.