10 reasons to attend the upcoming Mobile CRM Conference: resco.next
written by Anna Kontsekova on April 1, 2015
Each year we conduct several smaller trainings throughout Europe and US to share the knowledge of our mobile CRM experts (Resco’s senior developers) and teach you the newest functionalities of Resco Mobile CRM – the feature-rich customizable mobile CRM solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
The participants attending our trainings have different CRM experience: be it IT Professionals and Business Consultants; Beginners and Advanced CRM admins; Customers, Prospects and Partners; so we’ve always tried to cover all the topics our audience was interested in. Though as the solution is evolving rapidly, it’s becoming harder to cover all the areas of Resco Mobile CRM in one day, in one track, for all participants with different backgrounds.
That’s why we are bringing you a large-scale live event that will give you the opportunity to finally sit down, dedicate the time to learn about the product and learn to utilize that knowledge to your advantage.
At the resco.next conference you will learn everything there is about mobile CRM in 2 days, with 3 parallel tracks, 15 speakers and more than 20 sessions to choose from.
Top 10 reasons to attend resco.next – The Mobile CRM Conference 2015
1. Gain knowledge and boost your skills. The only way to gain in-depth product knowledge in face-to-face way about Resco Mobile CRM for Microsoft Dynamics CRM or the standalone CRM optimized for mobility Resco CRM.
The training about Resco Mobile CRM will cover these topics:
- from basic to advanced customizations of the solution with the Woodford tool
- detailed walk-through of the new and favorite features
- get introduced to other possible uses of the application that might have not occurred to you before
2. Track for everyone. 20+ sessions in 3 tracks covering all experience levels.
The educational tracks divided into Technical Beginner, Technical Advanced and Business Track will guarantee that you can create a schedule of your own to suit your level of expertise, role and interests. You can attend deep-dive technical trainings about Resco Mobile CRM, or discussions about business case scenarios or sessions about the newest product release of Resco‘s standalone CRM. It’s all up to you.
3. Get free technical support on the spot. Discuss your scenarios and get your questions answered.
4. See where CRM technology is heading. Learn about the latest mobile CRM trends and best practices.
5. Meet Resco experts in person. In two full days of intensive learning and sharing in interactive sessions led by Resco specialists and guest speakers, you will learn tips&tricks for successful rollout of the Resco solutions or their new features; and vice versa – you can share your feedback and provide our developers suggestions for future releases.
6. Identify new opportunities. You will surely come across pieces of information that will light the bulb in your head and you’ll soon find yourself thinking about ways to grow your business.
7. Apply the know-how right away. With our help you can directly implement the enhancements into your mobile CRM client.
8. Network. Meet others in your industry who use the CRM solutions in similar way and exchange insights.
9. Experience the historical and charming capital of Austria: Vienna. It’s a city with great dining, impressive views and vivid nightlife. (For those outside Europe, we are preparing a twin conference in Boston, MA this September.)
10. Have fun. Enjoy yourself at the welcome reception and evening after-sessions program.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Register now
Hope to see you in Vienna or Boston!
resco.next 2015 is over
However, you can pre-register for the upcoming edition which will take place in Munich (EU) and Philadelphia (US) in autumn 2016. Find out all the latest details at the official conference website www.resco.net/next.