Sudoku is a logical puzzle consisting of a 9x9 grid, divided into 9 blocks, each with 3x3 cells.
The goal is to fill in the empty cells, one number in each, so that each row, column and block contains the numbers 1-9 exactly once. Each number in the solution therefore occurs only once in each of three "directions".
- Skins can be stored on the card.
- Auto-update Pencilmarks option
- Hide Ready Digits option
- Generate thousands of puzzles in 6 levels of difficulty
- Copy a puzzle from a newspaper or create your own.
- Load a puzzle by ID (way of sharing puzzles)
- Auto Save / Load game
- Selectable fonts for numbers and pencil marks
- Skinable user interface
- Free lifetime upgrades!
The default main interface of the game.
You can also change numbers for something more difficult like gems.
Or to diferenciate numbers also by color.
You can make pencil marks if you are not sure about the correct number.
This is how the numbers are entered.
If you are not sure if you entered a correct number, you can look for duplicates.
Or you can ask for some hints.
Create own game
If you have an interesting puzzle from e.g. newspaper, you can enter it to the application and solve it on the go.