Desktop installation file will automatically install this application on your Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC as well as optional desktop components on your desktop PC.
The install setup automatically detects type of your processor and screen resolution.
- Download appropriate install setup file.
- Make sure that you have Microsoft ActiveSync (for Windows XP or older) or Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center (for Windows Vista) installed on your desktop computer.
- Insert your device into the craddle (connect the USB cable) and check if ActiveSync/WM Device Center is connected
- Run executable file you just downloaded to start installation.
Download CAB File and install directly from your Windows Mobile 5,6
Device installation CAB will install all necessary components of this application on your Pocket PC device.
Note:This installation does not include desktop components
- Download appropriate installation CAB file.
- Copy the CAB file into your Pocket PC device.
- If you have your device connected to Internet, you can skip the above steps and download the CAB file directly to your Pocket PC.
- Run the CAB file on your device.
If you are legal owner (in one year period from the time of purchase), click here to ask for registration code.